Ready to join us? Register now!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Total Cost $125
- Includes transportation, all meals, activities not listed under additional costs, and lodging.
- To register click HERE
Additional Cost $5-$35
- Merch Items $5-$35
- High Ropes $25
- Climbing Wall $10
- Escape Room $10
- Swimming $5
- Please contact us by 10/23 at email@example.com
CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30 ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3 IN THE STUDENT CENTER LOBBY!
- All Belongings
- Completed Electronic Northwoods Medical Release Form
- Completed Online Medication Form (if needed)
- Completed Electronic Camp Waiver
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3:
- 6:00 PM Depart from Northwoods
- 8:30 PM Arrive at Camp
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5:
- 10:00 AM Depart from Camp
- 12:30 PM Arrive at Northwoods
- Students will be assigned rooms with 3-4 other students by grade and gender.
- Each room has their own private bathroom.
- Students and leaders will not share rooms however all students and leaders will lodge in the same building.
- Leader rooms will be clearly identified in each hallway.
What to Pack...
- Clothes for outside, games, and colder weather
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Toothbrush and other toiletries
- Daily Medication
- Tennis shoes
- Water bottle
- Spending money for merch and camp activities
- Students DO NOT need to bring bedding or a towel.
What NOT to Pack...
- Things you don’t want to lose/valuables
- Electronic devices like laptops and video games (phones are okay)
- Things that could hurt people (knives, weapons, paintball guns, etc.)